Disney Very Merriest After Hours is a brand new Walt Disney World event to be discovered between November 8 and December 21. Program, dates and prices... Find out all the info!
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will be an opportunity to discover a large number of exclusive special events and witness the return of a parade to Walt Disney World since the start of the pandemic. You will be able to discover:
- Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Night Show
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
- Special versions for attractions like Jungle Cruise : "Jingle Cruise" and Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
- Many Disney characters in their Christmas costumes.
- A dance party in Tomorrowland
- Snacks, photo points, merchandise and more!
In addition, on the occasion of the destination's 50th anniversary festivities, you will be able to discover the Disney Enchantment nighttime show as well as the illumination of Cinderella Castle in the colors of the 50th anniversary! You will be able to experience two incredible nighttime shows in one evening.
Dates and info
Disney Very Merriest After Hours is a 4 hour event, taking place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. However, you will be able to access Magic Kingdom Park from 7 p.m.!
24 evenings will take place between November 8 and December 21 on the following dates:
- November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
- December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
As for the price of tickets, you will have to spend between $169 and $229 (excluding taxes) per person to participate in one of the evenings. For the evenings of December 19 and 21, ticket prices are set at $249 (excluding taxes) per person. Walt Disney World Annual Pass members get a $10 discount. Reservations will open online from August 20 on the Walt Disney World website.